It's time again for another Twenty Wishes Progress update. Latest update is in purple.
TWENTY WISHES LIST
1. Finish the C25K program. I'm on week 5, day 2. DANG! This is hard! I should be finished by my calculations, but I'm not consistent with it. I get bored easily when it comes to exercise. Have to do something different every few days. Okay, I'm not doing very well on this right now. I'm sick of the treadmill. I want to get outside, but the weather is not cooperating. I don't think I'm going to finish this. I'm really hoping to get back into this now that my broken toe has healed and I can once again start walking for exercise.
5. Do at least 4 blog posts per week. Doing pretty good with this one, but I'm not going to cross it off just yet. Seeing it on my list keeps me motivated. This has not been going well. May was a rough month for us. I'm changing this to 3 posts per week. 4 is just too much for me. Seriously? I suck at this one!
7. Make over our now empty guest room. Still haven't touched this room. I have painted the ceiling and the walls. The casings have been installed and painted. Doors are being repainted as I type this.
9. Finish reading all the books on my NOOK before buying more. Haven't read ANYTHING! I read one book, "Gone Missing" by Linda Castillo and I just started "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn I finished Gone Girl and also read "A Stolen Life" by Jaycee Dugard Read a few more books: Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris, Seriously, I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres, The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton, The Last Child by John Hart. If you get a chance read The Forgotten Garden and The Last Child. I literally couldn't put these two books down.
10. Put new weather stripping on our kitchen door. I don't know why I keep brushing this off. Something so simple. Nope! Not yet.
13. Paint 3 pieces of furniture that have been waiting patiently for a year now or maybe longer. I painted one piece, unfortunately it wasn't one of the original 3 that I had in mind. YES, I painted one of the pieces......the armoire for the guest room. Nothing new here to report.
14. Tear down small porch to entrance of house and build new bigger porch. That will have to wait until
Spring. Still waiting for spring. We will be doing this come September. Summer is just too busy. Still hoping for this one soon.
15. Catch up on my scrapbooking. I'm only 2 years behind. I'm getting together with a friend tomorrow for a scrapbooking day. I've been getting together with a friend every Wednesday to spend the day scrapbooking so I'm making progress. Haven't done any scrapbooking all summer.
16. Watch the first season of True Blood that I borrowed from my daughter like maybe 1-1/2 years ago.Have not watched one single episode!
17. Make Memory boxes for my grown children. NOPE!
19. Go cross country skiing at least twice a week. Of course, that depends of Mother Nature giving us enough snow this winter. Last year we had a very mild winter, not enough snow to do anything. Not once have those skis been on my feet. We have plenty of snow............I have no excuse. This didn't get done, but I still have until December!
20. Stop using my craft room as a dumping ground. I haven't dumped anything new in there lately. After I got all the Christmas stuff put away I definitely have more floor space. Still have some stuff that I need to find a home for. Still a work in progress. I actually have cleaned it up even more and finally got some of myscrapbook paper better organized.
Can't wait to see how everyone else is progressing! Wanna check it out? Click here.