It's time for another Twenty Wishes Progress update. I first wrote about it here and my first progress update here. It's time to see what I can cross off my list.
TWENTY WISHES LIST
1. Finish the C25K program. I'm on week 5, day 2. DANG! This is hard! I should be finished by my calculations, but I'm not consistent with it. I get bored easily when it comes to exercise. Have to do something different every few days.
5. Do at least 4 blog posts per week. Doing pretty good with this one, but I'm not going to cross it off just yet. Seeing it on my list keeps me motivated.
7. Make over our now empty guest room. Still haven't touched this room.
9. Finish reading all the books on my NOOK before buying more. Haven't read ANYTHING!
10. Put new weather stripping on our kitchen door. I don't know why I keep brushing this off. Something so simple.
12. Tile kitchen counters. Are you noticing a theme here? Getting close, going to pick out tile.
13. Paint 3 pieces of furniture that have been waiting patiently for a year now or maybe longer. I painted one piece, unfortunately it wasn't one of the original 3 that I had in mind.
14. Tear down small porch to entrance of house and build new bigger porch. That will have to wait until
Spring. Still waiting for spring.
15. Catch up on my scrapbooking. I'm only 2 years behind. I'm getting together with a friend tomorrow for a scrapbooking day.
16. Watch the first season of True Blood that I borrowed from my daughter like maybe 1-1/2 years ago. Have not watched one single episode!
17. Make Memory boxes for my grown children. NOPE!
19. Go cross country skiing at least twice a week. Of course, that depends of Mother Nature giving us
enough snow this winter. Last year we had a very mild winter, not enough snow to do anything. Not once have those skis been on my feet. We have plenty of snow............I have no excuse.
20. Stop using my craft room as a dumping ground. I haven't dumped anything new in there lately.
I gotta say I'm pretty happy with my progress and I can't wait to see how everyone else is doing. I'm linking up over at Truly Lovely.